CORPORATE QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The objective of the Company is 1) to provide to clients the services of Bookkeeping with Management Accounts and Payroll with Pension Auto Enrolment, accurately and timely; 2) that staff work professionally & courteously, strive to exceed clients’ expectations and deliver in strict conformance with the Company’s quality standards.
In order to achieve this objective, the company will maintain an effective Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
In particular, we will:
- Work closely to ensure that we work towards achieving our Company Objectives and KPIs
- Continuously identify and monitor potential risks and opportunities associated with (i) the internal activities of the Company, (ii) the activities of its clients and (iii) its supplier network
- Encourage all staff to identify problems and make suggestions to enhance all aspects of our services and business processes
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness, suitability and adequacy of our business processes and objectives through our Management Reviews and Internal Audit Processes
- Monitor client satisfaction through our Client Account Management (CAM) process, instigate a client satisfaction questionnaire annually and set objectives for continuous improvement
- Analyse the cause of any complaint or problem and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- Recruit high calibre personnel and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure that their competence meets the company’s performance standards
- Promote effective communication to ensure that staff and clients are kept informed
- Provide a work environment that promotes the well-being of our staff, encourages positive teamwork and inspires a passion and belief in our business and the services we supply
- Develop ‘In the Cloud’ technology for all aspects of the business providing streamlined and environmentally friendly processes
- Ensure that all staff are aware of our Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of our Quality Management System
The continual improvement of the effectiveness of our Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of our business and must be supported by all staff as an integral part of their daily work.
Signed on behalf of the Board of Management: Managing Director