As part of BookCheck's commitment to provide the best service and facilities for our clients and their employees, we provide electronic payslips. PayDashboard is a very convenient way for employees to receive their payslip and year end P60 report, allowing them to access this information 24/7, including on a smartphone.
What is PayDashboard?
PayDashboard provides a secure web portal 24/7 access to payslips and year end P60 reports.
What’s in PayDashboard
For you as employer
- A clear summary, as well as a detailed analysis of your payroll on a beautifully designed and easy to understand dashboard.
- Interactive payslips stored in a secure online vault - it's like digital banking for payslips
- Reduced queries to payroll - employee self-service enables staff to find out about their pay and easily print payslips if required
- Employer payroll trends and insights - with simple Dashboard graphical reports and the ability to compare to previous periods
- Intelligent employer notifications for payroll variances - never miss a change in your payroll
For your employees
- Payslips, with history all in one place
- P60 at Year End, no more searching
Benefits for you as employer
- Removes all the payslip and P60 distribution time and hassle
- Eliminates the security risk of printed material
- Speeds up the whole process
- Eliminates all postal costs
- One less job to think about
Benefits for your employees
- Quicker than post – up to 2 days earlier
- More secure - protected by a user ID and password
- No need to file data anywhere
- Easy to find, 24/7 – no more looking for data
- Access to history – all in one place
- Designed for smart phones, tablet and PC
- All the queries associated with payslips explained in plain English, minimising the time spent on fielding queries
Contact BookCheck for Payroll with PayDashboard
Need professional help with your payroll?
Want a payroll system that integrates the advanced functionality of Paydashboard?