As part of our commitment to provide the best service and facilities for our clients we’ve invested in PayDashboard. We’ve changed from printing and posting, which nowadays is history. PayDashboard is a very convenient way for your employees to receive their payslip and year end P60 report, allowing them to access this information 24/7, including on a smartphone.
What is PayDashboard?
PayDashboard provides a secure web portal 24/7 access to payslips and year end P60 reports. It's also an employee engagement and retention tool.
Three special employer benefits you will have with PayDashboard
- A clear summary as well as a detailed analysis of your payroll on a beautifully designed and easy to understand dashboard.
- The optional ability to engage and educate your employees with information about how to increase their net pay - driving staff loyalty and improving retention.
- Optional access to a rewards and discounts portal, PayDashboard Rewards, to save your employees money
Some of the features:
- Interactive payslips stored in a secure online vault - it's like digital banking for payslips
- Reduced queries to payroll - employee self-service enables staff to find out about their pay and easily print payslips if required
- Employer payroll trends and insights - with simple Dashboard graphical reports and the ability to compare to previous periods
- Intelligent employer notifications for payroll variances - never miss a change in your payroll
- Access to valuable employee benefit schemes (optional) - previously only available to the largest corporate enterprises
- Financial education for employees (optional) - from tax codes to tax credits, improve your employees' financial well-being, make them more tax-efficient and help them to make their net pay go further
What’s in PayDashboard
For you as employer
- A payroll dashboard
- Access to payroll documents and reports
- Password controlled access to employee data
- Control over benefit schemes
For your employees
- Payslips, with history all in one place
- P60 at Year End, no more searching
- Optional - schemes that could benefit your employees
- Optional - financial education and guidance
Benefits for you as employer
- Removes all the payslip and P60 distribution time and hassle
- Eliminates the security risk of printed material
- Speeds up the whole process
- Eliminates all postal costs
- One less job to think about
Benefits for your employees
- Quicker than post – up to 2 days earlier
- More secure - protected by a user ID and password
- No need to file data anywhere
- Easy to find, 24/7 – no more looking for data
- Access to history – all in one place
- Designed for smart phones, tablet and PC
- All the queries associated with payslips explained in plain English, minimising the time spent on fielding queries
- Ability to message your employer from your payslip
- Optional Schemes – see below