Xero Migration and Development Manager
If you love XERO as much as we do then come and join our ever-expanding team of experienced bookkeepers as our Xero Migration and Development Manager.
Location: Home Based
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Employment Status: Permanent, both Full time and Part time will be considered
We are the market leading outsourced Bookkeeping with Management Accounts company that was started in 1994 and continues to expand strongly. We work closely as a team of 60 staff. The successful candidate will have huge scope for developing their knowledge and skill in all areas. Our qualified accountants will also support in developing your knowledge and experience.
Founded in 2006 in New Zealand, Xero is one of the fastest growing software as a service companies globally and the UK’s market leader in online accounting. Forbes identified Xero as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company in 2014 and 2015.
At BookCheck we have been developing our knowledge of cloud-based accounting and now have our own Xero MaD (Migration and Development) department. We are currently recruiting for a MaD manager, who knows and loves Xero as much as we do. As the BookCheck MaD Manager you will be responsible for the control of all migration and development work for new and existing clients. Heading up the MaD team, you will prepare initial proposals for clients, complete research on add-ons to fulfil a specific client need and organise migrations from other accounting software to Xero.
You will also be responsible for developing and managing key relationships with clients, working with them to expand their use of Xero and helping them to assist the development of their online strategy.
You will be someone who would like to expand their knowledge of Xero and all of the add-ons that it has to offer. You will also be working from home via our Cloud server. No commuting in rush hour traffic!
• Up to date Xero skill – Essential
• Bookkeeping skill – 3 years minimum
• Experience of other accounting software e.g. Sage, FreeAgent, Quickbooks - Desirable
• Excel – A sound working knowledge
• Proficient use of email, calendar and the internet
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads
• Diplomatic, discreet, polite and patient
• Punctual and reliable
• Be self-motivated, professional and adaptable as you will be expected to work independently from home, as well as part of a team
• Good organisational and communication skills are a must
• You will require your own PC with a printer and a good broadband connection
• An unparalleled skill and knowledge learning environment
• No rush hour travel
• Travel time paid over 1 hour per day if required
• Mileage expenses paid
• Flexible working hours
• Working with a highly skilled and supportive team
• A quality system underpinned by our ISO9001 Quality Management Systems accreditation
• A competitive rate of pay
• 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme with NEST
• Company social gatherings which takes place on a regular basis
If you have the skills and experience, we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please email your CV by clicking on the Apply Now Button
No Agencies please
Have you excellent experience working on Xero in a commercial environment?
Do you have good Excel skills?
Do you have excellent time management skills ?
Do you have your own PC with a printer and a high-speed broadband connection?
Are you eligible to live and work in the UK ?