We currently have the following Vacancies for:
Home based Experienced Bookkeeper – Xero and Sage
Locations: M4 / M5 Corridor. Gloucestershire, South Oxfordshire / Swindon / Reading
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Employment Status: Permanent, Part Time or FT
Had enough of battling through the snow already?
Fancy a change to working flexible hours from home?
We are the market leading outsourced Bookkeeping with Management Accounts company that was started in 1994 and continues to expand strongly.
We work closely as a team of 60 staff. The successful candidate will have huge scope for developing their knowledge and skill with both Xero and Sage as all work is thoroughly checked by one of our seven qualified accountants.
You will be working from home via our Cloud server and, if required, visit clients onsite occasionally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring BookCheck's policies and procedures are followed
- Book-keeping on Xero and Sage
- Establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship with clients and colleagues
- Good IT knowledge, including Excel
- Sage Line 50
- Proficient use of email, calendar and the internet
- Processing all Sage/ Xero data and relevant paperwork
- Reconcile all bank accounts and VAT accounts and provide figures for client VAT return
- Post all relevant journals for the month i.e depreciation, accruals and prepayments.
- Meet regular deadlines for both reporting and transactions, therefore excellent time managements skills are essential.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Diplomatic, discreet, polite and patient
- Punctual and reliable
- You will need to be self-motivated, professional and adaptable as you will be expected to work independently from home, as well as part of a team
- Good organisational and communication skills are a must
- You will need to have your own PC with a printer and a good broadband connection
- An unparalleled skill and knowledge learning environment
- Working from home and onsite
- Expenses, Mileage and travel time over 1 hour paid
- No rush hour travel
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a greatly skilled and supportive team
- A quality system underpinned by our ISO9001 Quality Management Systems accreditation
- A competitive rate of pay
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays (employees only)
- Company pension scheme (employees only)
- Join in with company socials which are arranged on a regular basis
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please email your CV to email@example.com
Previous Applicants need not re apply as we hold all previous CVs on file.
No Agencies please