Experienced Xero and Sage Bookkeepers Required
Location: M5 to Bristol to Cheltenham and M4 Bristol to London Corridors
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Employment Status: Permanent, Part Time
This is a great opportunity to be home based with the ability to work flexibly. We are the market leading outsourced Bookkeeping with Management Accounts company that was started in 1994 and continues to expand strongly.
We work closely as a team of 60 staff. The successful candidate will have huge scope for developing their knowledge and skill in all areas, to include both Xero and Sage. Our qualified accountants will support in developing your knowledge and experience.
You will be working from home via our Cloud server and you may also have to visit some onsite clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring BookCheck's policies and procedures are followed
- Book-keeping mainly on Xero but can also work with Sage
- Establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship with clients and colleagues
- Processing all Sage/ Xero data and relevant paperwork
- Reconcile all bank accounts and VAT accounts and provide figures for client VAT return
- Post all relevant journals for the month i.e depreciation, accruals and prepayments.
- Meet regular deadlines for both reporting and transactions, therefore excellent time managements skills are essential.
- Good IT knowledge, including Excel
- Xero - a minimum of 3 years in a working environment
- Sage Line 50 - a minimum of 3 years in a working environment
- Proficient use of email, calendar and the internet
- Excellent written and spoken English
Skills & Personal attributes:
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Diplomatic, discreet, polite and patient
- Punctual and reliable
- Be self-motivated, professional and adaptable as you will be expected to work independently from home, as well as part of a team
- Good organisational and communication skills are a must
- You will require your own PC with a printer and a good broadband connection
- An unparalleled skill and knowledge learning environment
- Working from home and onsite
- No rush hour travel
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a highly skilled and supportive team
- A quality system underpinned by our ISO9001 Quality Management Systems accreditation
- A competitive rate of pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Company social gatherings which takes place on a regular basis
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please
Location Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire