At BookCheck we believe that every business has the power to change lives.
To make life better for people we may never meet, and in places we may never travel to.
Making life better locally
Over years we’ve supported the wonderful work done by local hospices, the RNLI, Cancer Research and The Woodland Trust.
And thanks to our friends, clients and staff we’ve done that through a mix of sponsorship and fund raising.
Making life better globally
But we don’t want to stop there.
We want to incorporate even greater purpose and meaning into what we do together. And we want to play our part in helping to make the world a better place for us all by achieving the UN Global Goals for humanity.
And that’s why we’ve partnered with the B1G1 Global Giving Movement to make you a big promise…
Our big promise to you
Just by doing what we normally do together, your business and ours, you’ll also automatically be helping others in wonderful ways.
- 1 day of access to musical education is given every time we invoice a client
- 500 days of access to solar power is provided for schools every time we run our monthly payrolls
- 365 days of access to musical instruments is provided to disadvantaged children in the UK every time a client wins a major award
- 1 Buddy Bag goes to a child every time we receive a 5* Google review
- 13 music lessons are given to disadvantaged children every time we receive a prospective client enquiry
- 1 day of access to clean water is given to a person in the world every time we invoice a client
- 1 fruit tree is given to a family in Kenya every time a new client chooses to work with us
And all with a target of creating 100,000 impacts - which we like to think of as 100,000 smiles.
Our Impact Scorecard
And to prove these aren’t empty promises, we’ve also partnered with B1G1 to go public with this independently verified real-time Impact Scorecard, measuring our positive impact on the world.
With the data analysed by project, by location, and by UN Global Goal.
Impact by location
Impact by UN Global Goal